Friday, May 14, 2010

Some Oldies but Goodies


















AAMINABY _












































































Near Bega I think












Cann River with the team


























Hotham a few years back
























Camped near Mt Buffalo / Tawonga

























Somwhere near Halls Gap












Charlottes Pass Lodge













From my solo ride just after I bought the Futura











Ride o Halls Gap - seem to recall Andrew nearly dropping his bike pulling away from here.












A solo ride of mine - stopped at Cann River












Somewhere between pt Campbell and Halls Gap
























Port Campbell



































Daves Desert Ride











Ballarat












September 03 - Somewhere ? (possibly the ride to Wyperfield)



















Pretty mustard seed I think ??











Group shot














Andrews Hornet









My XJR











Daves Yammy (new at this stage - well post GS850 anyway)











What's his names 250 - (still had key at this stage!)












Micks BMW











Dave and I go Off the beaten track (Wrens flat, Licola and Walhalla)

























































Dave trying hard !





















































































Some shots I know not where or when













































3 comments:

The Antipodean Mariner said...

See if you can edit the posting to 'close up' the pix :-)

Ozzifutura said...

Well Stu I hope that is more to you satisfaction ! Yes could be better but I think most of us are not too anal and will get te drift ...:)

The Antipodean Mariner said...

Looks great, some old shots (about middle) of my 'late' K1200RS on the Alpine Ride into NSW.

Stu